Our staff is trained to ensure that the curriculum objectives for each child are met consistently without creating any disturbance in the child’s work or thought process. They are trained to facilitate learning, observe, record and assess on a daily basis. We have an appropriate student teacher ratio to ensure that every child’s needs are met without making him excessively dependent on an adult for learning.
Development in early years happens at a phenomenal speed and is constantly varying. Hence, assessment in early years has to be a continuous process. We have a system that constantly checks on the child’s progress and helps us keep updates and records about the child more efficiently. This helps us share information with parents also on a regular basis.
Constant assessment keeps the teachers completely keyed in with the progress of the child which enables us to keep challenging the child and hence we can avoid a situation where the child is bored or has lost
WHAT DIFFERENTIATES US?
- Child centric approach rather than teacher centric
- Strong Montessori based philosophy & method also incorporating best practices from other early childhood philosophies
- Goes way beyond song & dance routines, nursery rhymes and simple playing with toys
- Strong focus on a structured curriculum
- Comprehensive set of objectives for the overall development of the child
- Materials and tools for learning designed for the curriculum
- A methodology that instills a sense of purpose & interest to work hard in the child
- Revolutionary assessment technique
- A structured learning program for the overall development of the child.
- Tight integration between curriculums objectives, materials , activities, teacher training & assessment ensuring there is no disconnect.